Events & Fundraising Information
We are a registered charity and we do not get any funding from Scout Headquarters.
We try to organise and take part in various activities, events, social evenings, camps and fundraising throughout the year. In order to provide an environment in which our members are happy and secure we must raise funds on a regular basis.
If you wish to support the fundraising work we do, we use Virgin Money Giving to securely take and manage donations. All donations of any size are much appreciated and go straight back into providing activities for young people. Click here to donate
ALL FACE-TO-FACE SCOUTING EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. UPDATES WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN EVENTS CAN RESUME
Some of the events we are currently organising or taking part in are listed below.
Termly Meeting Dates
- Monday 3rd May 2021 – Bank Holiday (No Meetings)
- Friday 28th May 2021 – End of Term
- Monday 31st May 2021 to Friday 4th June 2021 – Half Term (No Meetings)
- Monday 7th June 2021 – New Term Starts
- Friday 16th July 2021 – End of Term
- Monday 19th July 2021 to Friday 3rd September 2021 – Summer Break (No Meetings)
- Monday 6th September 2021 – New Term Starts
- Friday 22nd October 2021 – End of Term
- Monday 25th October 2021 to Friday 29th October 2021 – Half Term (No Meetings)
- Monday 1st November 2021 – New Term Starts
- Friday 17th December 2021 – End of Term