Events & Fundraising Information
We are a registered charity and we do not get any funding from Scout Headquarters.
We try to organise and take part in various activities, events, social evenings, camps and fundraising throughout the year. In order to provide an environment in which our members are happy and secure we must raise funds on a regular basis.
If you wish to support the fundraising work we do, we use Virgin Money Giving to securely take and manage donations. All donations of any size are much appreciated and go straight back into providing activities for young people. Click here, or the button below, for more
Some of the events we are currently organising or taking part in are listed below.
- Remembrance day Parade (Sun 10th Nov)
- Alsager Christmas Lights Switch On (Sun 24th Nov)
- Christmas Tree Recycling Collection Scheme (Sun 12th Jan)
- Alsager Carnival (Sat 13th June)
- Switzerland International Camp (Sat 25th July to Sun 2nd Aug)
Termly Meeting Dates
- Monday 2nd September 2019 – New Term Starts
- Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November 2019 – No Weekly Meetings (Half Term)
- Friday 13th December 2019 – End of Term
- Monday 6th January 2020 – New Term Starts
- Monday 17th February to Friday 21st February 2020 – No Weekly Meetings (Half Term)
- Friday 3rd April 2020 – End of Term
- Monday 6th April to Friday 17th April 2020 – No Weekly Meetings (Easter Break)
- Monday 20th April 2020 – New Term Starts
- Friday 8th May 2020 – No Weekly Meetings (Bank Holiday)
- Monday 25th May to Friday 29th May 2020 – No Weekly Meetings (Half Term)
- Friday 17th July 2020 – End of Term
- Monday 20th July to Friday 4th September 2020 – No Weekly Meetings (Summer Break)
- Monday 7th September 2020 – New Term Starts