Events & Fundraising Information
We are a registered charity and we do not get any funding from Scout Headquarters.
We try to organise and take part in various activities, events, social evenings, camps and fundraising throughout the year. In order to provide an environment in which our members are happy and secure we must raise funds on a regular basis.
If you wish to support the fundraising work we do, we use Virgin Money Giving to securely take and manage donations. All donations of any size are much appreciated and go straight back into providing activities for young people. Click here, or the button below, for more
ALL FACE-TO-FACE SCOUTING EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. UPDATES WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN EVENTS CAN RESUME
Some of the events we are currently organising or taking part in are listed below.
- Switzerland International Camp
Termly Meeting Dates
- Monday 25th May to Friday 29th May 2020 – No Weekly Meetings (Half Term)
- Friday 17th July 2020 – End of Term
- Monday 20th July to Friday 4th September 2020 – No Weekly Meetings (Summer Break)
- Monday 7th September 2020 – New Term Starts